Ringers Western Kimberley Wmns Classic Cuban Boot Burnt Brown
The Kimberley is a classic round toe roper, with an added Western stitch pattern on the shaft. The full grain leather shaft extends up the calf 10 1/2" for extra protection and support. The boots are constructed with a Goodyear-welt for durability, while the leather sole provides an extremely comfortable footprint thanks to an inner cork filling that adapts to each foot. The full glove leather lining allows your feet to breathe and absorbs moisture, providing all-day comfort.
Your boots are a product we stand behind - thoughtfully designed and tested in Australia to withstand even the harshest conditions of our beautiful Country. They have been carefully handcrafted by the hands of over 100 highly skilled traditional artisans in Leon, Mexico.
Through work, adventure, the paddocks, the pub and all that life throws at you – we’ve got you covered.
These boots are for you to enjoy today and for years to come.
Premium full grain leather
- Vintage finished leather (pull-up leather)
- Western feature stitch pattern on shaft
- 10 1/2" shaft height
- Round toe
- Pull tabs both sides with embossed Signature Bull
1/2 Goodyear welt craftsmanship with Lemonwood pegs
- Water resistant, keeps your feet dry from light water exposure
- Leather-lined Poron insole
- Leather midsole with steel shank and cork filling for lasting comfort and maximum support
- Leather sole
- Stacked leather heel with reinforced rubber heel for grip
- Full glove leather lining
31.7mm heel height
- Handcrafted in Mexico
Each pair is individually polished by hand. The nature of the skins adds slight variations in every pair which is the mark of truly handcrafted footwear and enables the look to get better by age.
It is recommended to try on with a freezer bag or use a small amount of baby powder for the first few wears. They will stretch to the shape of your foot in time.